CONCEPT OF ENTRPRISE PROFILE FOR THE DISTRIBUTION OF YAESU RADIOAMATEUR TRANSCEIVERS IN THE REGION OF SOUTH OF EUROPE
Europe Mainland, historically and geographically speaking, is a place where commercial
exchanges where naturally helped and eased by the communication means and cultural affinities
developed since thousand of years. This consciousness grew until this days allowing a multilingual
structure where preferred networks are well consolidated in person’s mind and traditions.
The linguistic gap is also an important factor where traditionally European clients prefer to be
consulted in their mother language in fact:
- German is spoken in: Germany, Austria, Switzerland
- French is spoken in: France, Belgium, Switzerland, Luxembourg
Those countries are all belonging to the same VAT common commercial area, in fact
starting with the south-central part of Europe from the extreme south with Spain and Portugal then
France, the Pays Bas towards the West and again Switzerland, Italy reaching East to Check
Republic, Poland, Hungary, Bulgaria, Romania which traditionally and culturally belong to the Latin
Root, the ideal and central country where to install the most efficient logistic center,
back office & marketing operations will be developed by the Swiss office-centre. In fact
our growing experience allow us to evaluate most precisely the low transportation costs and all
advantages this centre offers, including a VAT rate of 8% witch is far below the average of the EU countries network.
Due to our great experience in this specific domain (“ATLAS COMMUNICATIONS” is a descendent company of the former “HOTLINE sa” in Balerna/CH) , we would connect via server the logistic centre in order to be able to execute in real time any operation from a remote office.
In our case the already existing and well functioning sales office based in Switzerland
ATLAS COMMUNICATIONS sa , is a company conceived to match above profile.
- Key personnel requirements:
- Sales manager
- Customers support
- outsourcing: IT engineering/ Web design
- Advertising, events and key accounts sales support:
- Customer care and invoicing
- Technical service
- IT engineering / Web design:
- Warehouse structures
- Acquisition of new clients: targeting important EU markets like: Italy, Germany, Spain, France and others…
- organisation of the exhibitions, like e.g. HAM Radio Friedrichshafen and others in Italy, France,Spain, Belgium, Pays Bas …
Swiss Office as support to the assigned areas
- The careful management and the negotiation of the best purchase prices is of key importanceto be able to sustain the heavy costs of the distribution including all related activities.
- Financial support for exhibitions events and sponsoring.
- Graphic support for the creation of market specific tools, customised brochures and cataloguesas well as the updating of the website and the after sale service.
- Publication of a market specific pricelist therefore surveillance of the price policy also in relation with interferences caused by external/parallel sources.
- Harmonisation of price policy within the official distribution networks and disqualification therefore neutralisation of the interfering factors.
Swiss Office as support to the Tokio’s headquarter ( Yaesu Musen Co Ltd )
- Follow-up of the competitors activity, collection of information’s about “on going” development process and new projects (the overview of the scenario rigorously track at the origin of the consumer market is more efficient, as well as the penetration to confidential information’s collected within the European environment , after the merging with those available at the headquarter, are highly reliable.
- transferring to the assigned headquarter “engineering staff” all the further expectations, requests and technological updating that European market is continuously challenging, at this subject in order to achieve the “key importance” targets of reliable and outstanding device’s specifications and powerful solutions, it is of huge importance the coordination and interfacing role to be played by the entrusted headquarter team (engineers & top management). REMARK: the efficiency of this process will secure appropriate application of “knowhow” (e.g. “USB interfacing” and integration of open sources like “google’s Android” OS). With the growing of the “web” information interexchange activity, the improvement of this topic will support the implement of the brand’s prestige as well.
- Follow-up of genetic technical problems emerging by a careful monitoring of the after sale servicing reports. It will not only of help to headquarter engineering, but also it will lead the “components procurement team” to be more exigent with the related suppliers.
- Speed-up the spare parts availability and timing of delivery by setting up contracts with local “courier service”, creating a suitable stock and (very important!!!) convincing the headquarters’ assigned staff to develop a price, at least for the “key components” and boards unit. (Icom is offering it).
- For the most efficient and successful result of this enterprise it is imperative that the entrusted person, beside the English, speeches fluently the German, French, Spanish and Italian languages. The only appropriate and necessary distribution strategy is the careful selection of dealer net at “regional resolution” within each country, this issue is of key importance because the sale action inventory include a package of issues: demonstration, installation, training, the bundling with other accessories and after sale assistance